Wednesday 8 August 2012

Today's Food Plan Wednesday 8th August 2012

Day two over and things are going well. I ate so much fruit and veg yesterday, I think I have a slight orange tinge due to carrot overdose. I can definitely tell I'm upping my water intake as I'm becoming rather well acquainted with my toilet. My body is craving sugar too; I'm breaking out, my hair is greasy and I'm so exhausted without that sugar high! It's only temporary though, hopefully in a few days (once Aunt Flo has departed too) I'll feel better. I only had 3 1/2 syns yesterday, when Slimming World says you should have between 5-15, but I more than made up for it in free food, and I wasn't feeling hungry. I will add some more syns in though, as I don't want to feel deprived. Here's today's food plan.

Breakfast:
Veggie omelette, beans, fruit & yoghurt

Lunch:
Soy & garlic chicken (1 syn), wholemeal pitta (HEx B), salad or veg

Dinner:
Potato skins with cheese (HEx A) bacon and onion filling, salad

Snacks:
Fruit (grapes, apples, bananas, doughnut peaches), carrot sticks, slimming world hummous, cottage cheese, yoghurt

Drinks:
Water, tea, coffee (with milk 1/2 syn), diet coke

No comments:

Post a Comment