Tuesday 7 August 2012

Daily Food Plan Tuesday 7th August 2012

Yesterday's food went well. I stuck to the plan of what I was eating and only had 6 1/2 syns - 3 on cheese in the morning, 1/2 on a splash of milk in tea in the afternoon and another three on cheese in the evening (since when I weighed out my 42g of healthy extra cheese there was a teeny bit left, so as I had enough syns left I had it too). I did get some cravings for sweet stuff (eg chocolate) in the afternoon, but I didn't cave. Water was good too, and I had at least 2 litres. A good start, I hope I can carry on!

Today's food:

Breafast:
Soft boiled eggs and wholemeal soldiers (healthy 'b' choice) with marmite, fruit and yoghurt

Lunch:
Jacket potato with left over turkey bolognaise, 42g reducaed fat cheddar (healthy 'a' choice)

Dinner:
Oriental soy and garlic chicken (seasoning mix 1 syn), stir fried vegetables (no oil), noodles

Snacks:
Fruit (bananas, nectarines, apples and grapes in the fruit bowl), carrot sticks, cottage cheese, boiled egg, syn free hummus if I get around to making it... natural yoghurt, 1 pack of cheese curls if I absolutely must! 4 1/2 syns.

Drinks:
Water, water, water! Diet coke, black tea and coffee or with a splash of milk (1/2 a syn)

No comments:

Post a Comment