Monday 6 August 2012

Daily Food Plan Monday 6th August 2012

I thought I would post my daily menu plan in order to help keep me on track. I find it really helps me to plan my meals in advance, even if it is only the night before.

Breakfast:
Baked beans on wholemeal toast (Healthy 'b' choice), 20g reduced fat cheddar (3 syns), mullerlight yoghurt, apple

Lunch:
2 quorn barbeque fillets, vegetables, savoury rice

Dinner:
Turkey bolognaise pasta bake, made with lean turkey mince, very low fat cottage cheese, 42g reduced fat cheddar (Healthy 'a' choice), salad

Snacks:
Fruit (bananas, nectarines, apples and grapes in the fruit bowl), carrot sticks, cottage cheese, boiled egg

Drinks:
Water, water, water! Diet coke, black tea and coffee or with a splash of milk (1/2 a syn)

No comments:

Post a Comment