Tuesday 8 November 2011

Weekly Weigh In - 2lb off and back on track

Morning!

Just been to my weigh in and have lost 2lb this week, so lost what I put on last week and half a pound more. I'm happy with that! I have tried really hard, exercised 5 nights out of 7 and stuck within my points limit every day (for the most part!). This brings my total weight loss to 31lbs, and losing 1lb more will mean I have shed 15% of my starting weight. So that'smymini goal for this week - to lose at least 1lb (more would be great though!) and be 15% slimmer, fitter and healthier!

How have you done this week? Have you set a mini goal?

Hx

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, that's wonderful.
    As for me.....I'm just plodding along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on losing 2lb, that's great! I think it's hard to see no change on the weight like I did, but we just have to keep going right? :)

    ReplyDelete