Tuesday 1 November 2011

Tuesday Treat - Say it with...

Flowers! A simple way to perk yourself up if you've had a bad week, are feeling down or to celebrate a good week. You can spend as much or as little as you like and every time you look at them you'll be reminded of your success overall and spurred on to keep going! I haven't treated myself yet today, but I'm hoping Mr F-G-S has got the (numerous and heavy handed) hints I've been dropping!

Interflora £29.99



iFlorist £69.90 (we can dream, right girls?)

Of course, your £5 bunch from your local supermarket will do too :) Mr F-G-S has just walked in flowerless, so I'll have to dream on...

What will you be treating yourself to this week?

Hx

2 comments:

  1. Love fresh flowers.
    Sometimes I'll just buy them for myself, they always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers is the best way to decorate I think, but I don't do it often .. it's a bit expensive. But osmetimes I treat myself :D

    ReplyDelete